Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

A Day Dedicated To Myself | Easter Holidays Day 15

Hello everyone! Today's post is very late, I don't mean as in days late but very late at night!

Today, I've been to town. Ooh who with? You may ask! By myself is the answer. And it was lovely! I didn't have to wait for anyone anywhere or go places I didn't like, I just did my own thing or as long as I felt like on my own, if you haven't already guessed by now, I have a thing for saveaways which, if you don't know you just pay one price, scratch off the date and go, basically so today I only needed a local one as I was going into town and back.

I went into Primark, big mistake as soon as I stepped foot in there. But I thought I'd pull myself together and have a look around. I ended up buying a t-shirt and 2 pairs of sunglasses which I am very happy with.

When I came home, I wasted some time doing absolutely nothing, just playing about on the tablet and then I remembered I had more art homework to do, you are probably sick of hearing about me and my art homework but I've been doing it in bits basically so I did some painting in my sketchbook in my room.

Then I got into bed, clipped my lamp on my bed, intending on reading some more of my book. Grabbed the tablet instead and went on TV CatchUp and watched more Russell Howard's Good News, 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown, Graham Norton Show, like I said yesterday if you live in the UK you'll know what I'm talking about, otherwise you're probably quite confused now.

So now I'm going to sleep, that's a bit of a lie because I'll probably be on my phone for another hour or so. We'll see!

Goodnight!

See you tomorrow for Day 16...

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment