Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Art Homework & Graphics Homework | Easter Holidays Day 11

Hi everyone.

I've had a bit of an arty day today. I have been given a lot of Art homework for the Easter holidays and I also did some homework for Graphics which was a mood board and was quite arty too.

I had to go to the library because like I mentioned yesterday, my printer ran out of ink and I had to get these things printed this week. 
For my Graphics GCSE we're designing CD covers so I had to create a mood board of unusual Cd designs.

This is my mood board:

I was planning on doing an A4 page but when I had cut out all of my pictures I realised I would have to do it on A3. I like how it looks and I'm happy with the result.

My art project, on the other hand, is an on-going process and there's unfinished bits here and there so I'm not going to show that now.

Tomorrow, I had plans to go on another adventure with Georgia, but were not going now so i'll be going to my nans in the day (doing more art-sorry) and maybe I'll have something to tell you, and then in the night I'm sleeping at my other nans house.

Also, I must mention that we are excitingly close to 300 page views, my goal was to reach it by the time the blog was 100 days old which is on the 16th of this month and that is 8 days away. I am so excited to reach it, thank you all for visiting, reading, re-visiting etc...

I will see you tomorrow for Day 12...

Aoife 

No comments:

Post a Comment