Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Zoo | Easter Holidays Day 7

Hello Everyone,

Today I went to.....THE ZOO.


As you can probably tell, I was very excited. Originally, we were going to play mini golf which I didn't mind and then there was a change of plan.


I hadn't been the zoo for 3 or 4 years so I was really excited. We saw loads of animals, plus I had my camera so I was happy. I took 315 photos so I'm not going to show you every single one but I'll show you a few.


We saw animals like: Monkeys, Elephants, Lions, Tigers, Butterflies, Bats, Frogs, Tortoises, Giraffes and so many more.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Bats to show you as the Bat Cave was very dark and you were not allowed to have a flash on your camera to protect their little eyes.

Some of the pictures you are unable to see very clearly because, inconveniently, the animals were behind a glass or plastic screen and the flash would have reflected off the screen and you would be unable to see anything at all, so apologies in advance.



"Wait up dad!"

"Your banana is so much nicer than mine!"

"Fine then, we'll go that way"

"Who you lookin' at?"

"Please leave me to just sit here in peace"

"Hahaha, you thought I was a leaf"

"I'm gonna go, it takes me a while to get home"

"Can I come out now?"

"You, hurry up and eat that banana cause I will if you don't"

"Hey MTV, welcome to our crib"

"I feel so freeeeee"

"I will sit here all day and do nothing. Walk away with your camera now."

"You dare come near here, I'm ready to get you."

"Mmmmmm, more grass"

"Have you took it?"

"That's gonna hurt when he lands..."

"Quick! Dig, Dig, Dig"



"Lovely hot sun rays...ahhhh"

"4 metres and growing"

"Mmm, straw."

"Mum, Dad and The Kids"

"I'm tired of swimming, I'm just gonna float"

"Pink Ladies"

"He's not dead, he's sleeping. Girl power for an hour"

"She said what about my pose?"

"I'm off now, bye"

"Where did I put it?" 

"Boo! I betcha didn't see me behind that tree!"


Hope you've enjoyed this, I know I did. And I hope you also liked my captions.

See you tomorrow for Day 8...

Aoife 



No comments:

Post a Comment